Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I choose No Friends....

this image is of all 3, Heath happen to join us this service, so I took it again :)

On Facebook at couple of weeks ago, I was unfriended due to my religious beliefs... at first my feelings were hurt ( I am really emotional like that) but then i was like ughhhh whatever! That following sunday, at church we were going along with our regular service, and Dave and Broc just did what they needed to do. That's when it hit me i would rather have no friends if it means my boys love the lord with all their hearts.... I am so proud of how we are raising them, We nor they are perfect, but I will say this, my kids KNOW! they are good as gold in church, They do what they need to do and when they need to.... There are alot of things I would change when it comes to parenting, but NOT this one..... even if it means I have no friends.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Leslie said...

WOW great post and great picture!! I CAN NOT believe the nerve some people have????? you know me I could say some very NOT nice things right now but I wont, it's been one of those days! LOL I totally agree with everything you said!!!! I am sooooo very greatful to have a friend like you!!! :) From what I have read and seen you do a great job parenting your kids!!! I bet you are one proud mama!! :)

Jody said...

Amen.

Chris,Cori said...

I love these posts and pictures of the boys. Cori

"Its so easy to compare ourselves and our families to some fictional expectation. Its much harder to listen to God's urgings and be content with how He wants us to be." Carla~
Related Posts with Thumbnails