Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Our Back To School Buy!

Now that the boys are home, here is what we put on it for now :)

I am sure most of you know by now I will not spend money really on myself, but ohhhh when it comes to my kids, will do! I am not a huge fan of papers all over my fridge, I never have been, so when this came up on Shelias site (A Simple Impression, listed in my business lists to the right) I thought ohhhh I want that! I love the outcome! The kids thought it was pretty cool too~


After! :) well not really all done, we are waiting on the boys work to hang theirs as well


Photobucket

7 comments:

Maggie said...

Love it, Jody!! =)

Leslie said...

OH BITCHIN!!! LOL I love it!!! I want one!!!!!! how do I get one??? I hate papers on my fridge as well!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give me the details please!! :)


OH and we are headed up the canyon for dinner and I am going to try to turn into JODY COOPER PHOTOGRAPHY and get some good pictures of my boys so that I can change my blog!!! LOL :)

Leslie said...

So I visited Sheila's site and I did not see one like yours where you can hang stuff on it?? how do you specify you want one that has clips???

Hanes/Baca~BradyBunch said...

I love it - That is the most perfect creation made!!! My fridge is constantly filled with papers that the kids have done. I need one of those.

Chris,Cori said...

Love the new backround on your blog! Very cool to match NM!!!

S.Brigman said...

Very cute!!!

Marie said...

I am going to check out her site once I am settled! I can't stand the clutter on the fridge either! How cool is that!

"Its so easy to compare ourselves and our families to some fictional expectation. Its much harder to listen to God's urgings and be content with how He wants us to be." Carla~
Related Posts with Thumbnails