Monday, May 26, 2008

Cooper Triplets as Cheerleaders :)

I have to tell you this was our first experiance with anything girly, when being awe struck....
Boys love to meet Superman, Batman so on and so forth... Well my girls reacted the same way to meeting Cheerleaders! It was so cute... They just thought the cheerleaders were so neat. When we told them we were going to the football game, they went and got me their outfits. "Mom can we take the pom,poms?" I was alittle leary because they say the broncos on them (2 guesses, who these outfits were from by the way... beings neither Kevin nor I are Bronco Fans...Nana and Papa!) Well the girls ended up fitting in just fine. They were so excited when the cheerleaders came on the field, it was so funny to watch their reactions. I posted so many of them with all the cheerleaders, because I felt kind of sorry for the girls, as you can see they got alittle shy, People were yelling "can you look over here" well after a couple the poor girls were kinda taken back. I told my sister "you would have thought they were the attraction at the zoo" Sara replied "Well Jode, they kinda are" I laughed and thought well I guess so. :) I love that they are so cute, I love that they do get attention because they are so rare, but I also hope they adjust to that, and aren't too shy. The cheerleaders invited them to join Cheer Camp in June, so I will find out the price of that and we'll see. All I thought was... x3! Ouch :)





"Mom, it's a Real Cheerleader" The girls told me! They were so excited!


Aspen cheering with Daddy "Go Wyoming Go"
Payton cheering!
Trinity Cheering
Walking into the stadium to watch the game! They were so cute in their outfits!

0 comments:

"Its so easy to compare ourselves and our families to some fictional expectation. Its much harder to listen to God's urgings and be content with how He wants us to be." Carla~
Related Posts with Thumbnails