Monday, May 5, 2008

Where's Dave??

I keep getting emails or calls "hey, where's dave been.." or "how come there are no new updates on david?" So of course I felt bad, I even told him last night "Dave, I have to post you on our family blog people are wondering where you are, if you are still alive!" His response was "Post the photo of me on the wall" I said "It's already on there Dave!!" (*the photo on the wall, is his profile image down the side) So last night while he was... Being David! I grabbed my camera and took this! This is what my son does all the time! Text and listen to his Ipod!
Look how long he is getting! I couldn't even fit him all the way in the photo! I have to tell you, it breaks my heart alittle.... He is suppose to be my baby, Not 6 feet tall, shaving, girlfriends, so on and so forth!!


0 comments:

"Its so easy to compare ourselves and our families to some fictional expectation. Its much harder to listen to God's urgings and be content with how He wants us to be." Carla~
Related Posts with Thumbnails