Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Girls with Papa and Nana

As you can see in a further down post, it took the girls each a couple of days to get used to my parents back in October. But this time.... complete turn around. The girls were all over them! They were so excited that Nana and Papa came for a visit, it was awesome for me to watch all 6 kids with my parents again!
They also got to meet Aunt Sara for the first time! I am not sure who was cuter, Sara or The Girls. I laughed because Sara would ask each one of them "ok, who are you?" Anyhow while she was here the girls really loved being with her and talking to her, and watching her get ready. So when she left we were watching Cinderella, I asked Aspen "Are you a Princess Aspen?" She chuckled and said "No...." Trinity said "Aunt Sara Is!" I asked all 3 of them kind 0f out load "Oh really, Aunt Sara is a Princess?" They said "Yes, Princess Aunt Sara!" It was so cute!

*Aspen telling Nana and Papa she wants to come to thier house! Then giving Nana, Papa and Aunt Sara kisses goodbye :( The kids were really upset, and it broke my heart! Good thing the 4th of July is only 6 weeks away.
















My Poor Dad had been awake for almost 30 hours I think by the time they got here. This was the following afternoon, and he was resting on the coach. You see he got alot of rest with his granddaughters here to "help" Papa!

"Aspen, what are you doing?" Aspen replied "shhhh Papa is making mimi" but mind you she's laying on him, and playing with his face... Yeah she was letting him rest alright!

Payton realized she wanted to help Papa rest as well! I love how she is loving on him~

Of course if the other two are with Papa, Trinity joins in! Wow, good thing they let Papa get so much rest huh!

0 comments:

"Its so easy to compare ourselves and our families to some fictional expectation. Its much harder to listen to God's urgings and be content with how He wants us to be." Carla~
Related Posts with Thumbnails