Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Making Mi Mi with Day Day....


Dave is Still on Spring Break, so of course he is a typical teenager and sleeps late. Well T had a bad night, I am talking really bad up and down, being awake. To the point where she was being ugly today and I told her she was going to nap if she didn't quit! "No, I am not a baby" (they quit taking naps last July) however, when I went to shower, and got done, this is where i found her! :) When she woke up, she told me "Mama, I was making Mi Mi with Day Day, Now I won't be grouchy!" :)

3 comments:

Nelson Family of 7 said...

Awww-that is just too sweet!

Chris,Cori said...

like new backround and the military man blinkie!! Very cute. Nice picture of the two of them. Save that one for when they grow up!
Aunt Cori

Maggie said...

haha, that is SOOOO cute!!! They look so cozy and peaceful!! =)

LOVE your blog re-design... those houses are so cute!!!

"Its so easy to compare ourselves and our families to some fictional expectation. Its much harder to listen to God's urgings and be content with how He wants us to be." Carla~
Related Posts with Thumbnails