Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Mothers Day...in March

Years ago for Mother's Day Kevin had a shirt made for me with the 3 boys on it. I have worn the shirt so much it is beginning to wear at the threads literally, plus every time I wear it, the ladies ask me where they are... so finally Kevin found a place to have a new one made. This time however he had me go in and pick the layout, so on and so forth. Here is the sample! I LOVE it! It won' t be ready for 10 days but well worth the wait I am sure!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like that design! :)

Chris,Cori said...

Very Cute! My mom would love a Nana one. Cori

Nelson Family of 7 said...

Very cool! I love it! I need something like that!!!

Leslie said...

That is really cool!!! love how they all look!! :) it's so cute!!

Leslie said...

Jody, can you comment again on my blog on Chandler's soccer game, I was messing around with the slideshow and had to repost it as a new one. That way it looks like I have some friends! lol thanks!

"Its so easy to compare ourselves and our families to some fictional expectation. Its much harder to listen to God's urgings and be content with how He wants us to be." Carla~
Related Posts with Thumbnails