Friday, March 20, 2009

"Storytime with Mommy"


Tonight on the trampoline with the ladies. they asked me for "story time mama" I told them ok, what did they want to hear? Tell us a story you only know...I thought what in the world am I going to tell them.
I told them once upon a time there was a mommy named Jody and a daddy named Kevin, (they began smiling right away, big huge grins) who had 3 boys named David, Broc and Heath... they lived very happy as a family but one day asked Jesus for a sister..... and that is how they got Aspen, Payton and Trinity..... The Cooper Triplets!
Ok while alittle lame, they LOVED it! they were so excited hearing about how they got here and how all of our family wanted girls! :)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

LOVE the new look tothe blog!!! as always it looks great!!!!!!! :) I love the cute little easter chicks on the side bar! can I steal it? lol Oh and such a cute story!! about the cooper family!!!! Loved it!!

Nelson Family of 7 said...

What an awesome story! I bet they never get tired of hearing that one!

Nelson Family of 7 said...

Believe me Jody-I told her she did an awesome job! That is why I make sure I go to her everytime. The crazy thing is-that was every picture that she took-there were no mess ups or anything she is just great with the kids! Thanks for the comment!

"Its so easy to compare ourselves and our families to some fictional expectation. Its much harder to listen to God's urgings and be content with how He wants us to be." Carla~
Related Posts with Thumbnails