Sunday, March 15, 2009

Our 1 year Blogivesary!

This picture was taken for our church directory right before we began blogging and was my original first post image. To read my first entry Click Here....


Team Cooper Began a blog one year ago today! To be honest I never had any intention of starting a blog, but after beginning my Jody Cooper Photography Blog a couple of months prior I found I really enjoyed writing and sharing, but also using it as a nice stress release!

This also opened doors allowing our family and friends to keep up with us and pictures regularly without me overloading your emails with huge images! :) At any rate, we certainly hope you have enjoyed the last year, as much as we have! Thanks for stopping by and leaving us such nice comments! With Love, Kevin, Jody, Dave, Broc, Heath, Aspen, Payton & Trinity also known as Team Cooper....

3 comments:

Nelson Family of 7 said...

I have fallen behind on reading your blog since I was gone all weekend! I can't believe you have been blogging a year. Of course I can't believe how many blogs I have done either-I wonder who started me on it!!! Anyway, love the fact that at least the kids can enjoy one cartoon together and wow-Broc going to dances already-I hope these kids start slowing down the growing up process soon!

Leslie said...

What wonderful news Jody!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!! and you do such a great job!!! I started my blog a year ago this month also!!! I should check and see what day. I always enjoy reading your blog and seeing pictures of your cute, cute family!!!!! Keep up the good work!!

kw said...

Congrats! A year is a huge milestone! May you have another great year!

"Its so easy to compare ourselves and our families to some fictional expectation. Its much harder to listen to God's urgings and be content with how He wants us to be." Carla~
Related Posts with Thumbnails