Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Party at Daddys Work...

Last night was Kevin's Squadron Kids Christmas Party. Kevin played Santa again, but unlike last year, where the girls were scared to death of Santa, when he walked in and talked Payton said "Mama tell Daddy to take that off, he looks silly!" They knew exactly who it was! So we had to tell them he was being Santa's helper (like we told Heath the last couple of years, as to why Daddy was playing Santa) They had a good time, even the boys did. :)

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nelson Family of 7 said...

Awww-glad that they had fun at the party! I hope that they figure out what is going on with Payton. I think it is cute you guys call it the heart box! My father in law has had to wear that several times!I will keep looking for updates on what they find out and I will still be praying! WE had a Christmas thing with the neighborhood last night and I posted pictures on my site! Talk to you later!

Leslie said...

OH cute looks like the girls had a blast!!!! I think it's cute what Payton calls her heart box! I love her name and she is just adorable!!! cute little baby she's got on her lap too! keep us posted on how her apt. goes on Monday! she will be in my prayers!!!

Maggie said...

That looks like so much fun!! That is so funny that she said to take that off b/c he looks silly! ha ha That finger painting looks great - I bet they loved that!!! At least there were no tears with "Santa" LOL

"Its so easy to compare ourselves and our families to some fictional expectation. Its much harder to listen to God's urgings and be content with how He wants us to be." Carla~
Related Posts with Thumbnails