Monday, December 15, 2008

Our First Snow!

Well Finally, we have been waiting for Snow! The boys and I are from Wy, we like snow, we are used to snow... we actually miss it, but especially this time of year, so when my kids realized it might actually stick, Oh they were so excited! They grabbed whatever coats, hoodies, and items to throw on they could (mind you we had yet to even pull out winter coats) so items were limited, and needless to say Daddy went to Walmart tonight for hats and gloves. Thanks to Ms. Trina the girls already had scarfs and they love them! :) Broc was at a friends house with about 6 other boys in the snow, that is why there are only 5 of them. This was taken about 4, it is now 10:30 p.m. there is 4 inches and we are already at a 2 hour delay for school tomorrow.... hummmm they did that all the time in Germany as well, Babies! :)

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Oh I am so jealous!! We got a little sleet and ice Sunday night, and the schools should have closed, but they didn't. It took us a while to get into town and when we did, we discovered the daycare had closed!! Jeramy and I had to both work 1/2 days yesterday and switch off keeping the baby at home. It was supposed to ice again last night, but it missed us - thank goodness. I love the snow, but the ice is scary! I bet the kids loved all that snow!! I can't wait for it to snow here - for us, it usually happens in Jan/Feb, if it happens at all. I've heard this winter will be a bad one for us, though, so we'll see if that brings us any snow!! =)

Email me, and I'll get you my address. I would love a Christmas letter. I can you send one too, if you'll give me your address. =) And then I can check in with you with all my weigh in updates - lol. This morning was another lb - down 8 total! Hooray!! =)

Chocolate Heaven said...

Seriously? You get that kind of snow in New Mexico? Wow. It's snowing here now, so I've been told. I'm refusing to look out the windows! It's cccccold here!

"Its so easy to compare ourselves and our families to some fictional expectation. Its much harder to listen to God's urgings and be content with how He wants us to be." Carla~
Related Posts with Thumbnails