Thursday, December 4, 2008

"God Bless Me"

My sister and I have this thing where when we sneeze we say "God Bless Me" I am not sure why.... maybe noone ever blessed us after we sneezed? At any rate this drives Kevin insane! He says "you don't give anyone time to say "Bless You" before you just bless yourself" Anyhow, guess who this has rubbed off on? Trinity! She is hilarious.... when she sneezes, if you do not immediately bless her, she reminds you to do so! Kevin is like "thanks...."
So today while I was editing in my office, the girls were in the living room, she sneezed and right away "Mama, you didn't say God Bless You to me!"
I said "oh, I am sorry T God Bless You"
"Thank You Mama, those are good manners!"
At least I have taught them good manners right? :)

3 comments:

Maggie said...

She is such a doll!! =)

That is so funny, Kevin saying... thanks! LOL That sounds EXACTLY like something Jeramy would say!!

Nelson Family of 7 said...

LOL-the girls are just way too cute! I love the whole spelling it out thing! Too funny! By the way-the 5x7 is fine with me. If it wasn't for your coupon we wouldn't be getting any pictures done so any size you wanted is fine with me! I won't be getting them until the beginning of the year because they come in the day that we leave for Michigan but as soon as I get them I will send it out to you! Thanks again!

Hanes/Baca~BradyBunch said...

Yes, Manners are great - they are even better when they are "Cute Manners"

You have such a beautiful family.

"Its so easy to compare ourselves and our families to some fictional expectation. Its much harder to listen to God's urgings and be content with how He wants us to be." Carla~
Related Posts with Thumbnails