Wednesday, December 24, 2008

'Twas The Night Before Christmas at Team Cooper's House!

I love this story, always have since I was alittle kid. So this year I thought I would do it our way... and not the whole thing because I am not that creative! :) So here is our version!

'Twas The Night Before Christmas and all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even Susan.
The Stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that St. Nickolas soon would be there.

Before Kevin can settle down for a nap, he must put bikes together and help Heath put out Santa's cookies
I have wrapped and wrapped for days, so We can continue our Christmas Eve tradition of opening a present of pj's. This is so we look nice for Christmas Morning pics, then off to bathtime, right before bed!
The Triplets were nestled all snug in their beds, While visions of babies and princess danced in their heads; The boys are off to bed as well, but are way to old to let me photograph them sleeping, but just as Virgil, Sara and I did, they are all in Dave's room for the night sleeping!

This concludes our version of the story! We Love and Miss you all!
Merry Christmas Eve Night,
Kevin, Jody, Dave, Broc, Heath, Aspen, Payton and Trinity aka: Team Cooper

3 comments:

Nelson Family of 7 said...

Too cute Jody! I hope that you guys had a great Christmas! I love how creative you are!

Leslie said...

That is really cute!! love it! I love the pictures of the kids!!! the girls look cute as always! Hope you all had a great Christmas!

Maggie said...

Great poem, Jody!! Love all the pictures... the stockings and all of them together in their PJ's. I bet the excitement of waiting for Santa in your house was busting at the seems!!! =)

We forgot to put out cookies this year, =S

"Its so easy to compare ourselves and our families to some fictional expectation. Its much harder to listen to God's urgings and be content with how He wants us to be." Carla~
Related Posts with Thumbnails