Monday, December 22, 2008

Kids Christmas Party

Last night at church we had the Kids Christmas Party. I think they all had a great time, Kevin took some shots when he took them over, I did when we picked them up. And I made us get to church early so I could photograph them all in front of our church tree, because it's always decorated so nice! You see the boys did it for all of 2 minutes and then left the girls to do it alone! (Mind you there were only like 10 people in there at the time, and they all thought it was sweet) On my photography blog there are shots of other decor, and a nicer shot of the 6, I have to use that for my clients, you know so they think my kids are cute! :)

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! these pictures of your kids are so cute!!!!!! we got another foot of snow today!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES! I know what you mean about being 55 degress this time of the year! it's not right! I hated it when it was 70-80 degrees on Christmas in Southern Calif. when I used to live there growing up. If I don't talk to you again!! have a great Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

Marie said...

It's sad to say, but I have not been to one Christmas party this year! I missed both parties at school becuase Cody was sick, the church one was cancelled because of the sudden death of Christine (the one I emailed you about) and we never go to Zach's squadron party. This year we had three days notice so weren't even sure they were having one! I guess that is one reason I have had a harder time getting with it this year!

"Its so easy to compare ourselves and our families to some fictional expectation. Its much harder to listen to God's urgings and be content with how He wants us to be." Carla~
Related Posts with Thumbnails